Automated Software Tester
You will be working with a small dynamic team to write automated tests for the next iteration of Class for the web.
As an experienced tester you will be primarily responsible for testing SOAP/REST based web services where you will build and execute test cases, review automated test results, report defects and other issues that affect the Class web applications performance and overall quality. These tests will be over all the phases of the Class web application life-cycle.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Working collaboratively with Project Manager and Development teams.
- Logical, analytical methodical approach to problem solving.
- Analyze and report on the results of testing.
- Report and track defects through to completion.
- Assist in the management, maintenance and monitoring of test environments.
- Provide estimates for work to be undertaken.
- Interested and in touch with latest emerging technologies and trends
As the preferred candidate you will possess 3-5 years’ experience of software/product end to end testing experience, whilst working within Agile development environment and able to train colleagues.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience testing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) Soap/Rest based web services
- Experience with functional testing tool such as SOAP UI
- Experience developing automated tests
- Experience in software testing of user interfaces (e.g. experience with Selenium)
- Use of SQL to query databases and run test cases.
- Functional and Non-functional testing.
- Penetration testing.
- Functional security testing.
- The Microsoft technology stack in relation to testing including Visual Studio/TFS/MTM
- Experience with SoapUI and or Selenium
Please email us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org