Established for over 30 years Infospeed Ltd is an industry leader in providing software solutions to the language school sector. We provide an administrative application called “Class .net” which manages all the schools administration needs including enrolments, finance, documentation, reporting to name but a few.
You will be working as Senior Developer on our client facing Class product. Our ideal candidate would be skilled in VB.NET and used to working with legacy systems. You will also have strong SQL skills including SSRS and T-SQL, being able to create reports in SSRS and to create stored procedures that manipulate data prior to presenting it in the front end. You will also have worked with a Visual Studio and TFS development Infrastructure.
You will be highly experienced, have a positive outlook and be a good team lead and player. Ultimately this role will transition over to our web team working in SQL, C# and Angular 4 so experience or a desire to transition over to these newer technologies would be advantageous.
- Plan and help spec new customer requirements
- Develop new customer requirements in Class using VB.Net and Winforms
- Fix bugs, data patch as needed
- Lead on the SSRS reporting project for our new Class Web product
- Lead on any SQL support or development needed
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (Essential):
- Windows Forms
- Visual Studio (or similar)
- TFS (or similar)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven ability to work independently or within a team
- Maintaining high quality output whilst meeting deadlines
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (Desirable):
- System Migrations from VB to VB.NET
- Telerik controls
- Crystal Reports
- True DB Grid
Interested? Please email us your CV to email@example.com