Bespoke Work and Interfacing
What is bespoke work?
Infospeed carry’s out a wide range of bespoke work for our customers. This typically includes:
- Changes inside Class
- Changes to our web template design, layout and functionality
- Interfacing Class with external databases or CRM packages (e.g. Salesforce)
- Exporting specific data to a required format
Who does the work?
We have a team of in house developers who between them have a wealth of knowledge and experience of Class and web programming.
What is the process?
- We will request as much information from you as possible in writing. The aim of this is to ensure that we completely understand your requirements
- We discuss this document over the phone, by email or (where possible) in person to finalise details
- We will provide a detailed written specification and quotation – please read this carefully as by accepting this specification you will be agreeing to pay for the system as described
When do I pay?
Typically you will pay a 20% deposit at the time of order and the rest upon delivery. Very detailed specifications will be chargeable. This will be individually detailed in the quotation.
How long will it take?
The specification will outline the start date and exactly how many days of paid development time is required and the estimated completion date. We will always endeavour to complete the project in this timescale, however we do sometimes have to react to events so please allow some flexibility in your timeframes. Please do not plan to go “live” the day after!
As with all project work there are times when we have capacity and times when we are extremely busy. It is always best to plan ahead and discuss projects with us at least 6 months ahead of your time frames. We can then book your development timeslot well in advance. For urgent requirements we will always try to complete work to your timeframe and will let you know our current lead times (currently 4-6 weeks).
What is the next step?
If you are interested in discussing a bespoke project with us please do not hesitate to contact us.