Established for over 30 years, Infospeed is an industry leader, providing software solutions to the language school sector. We create and support an application called Class which manages all the schools’ administration needs including enrolments, finance, documentation and reporting to name but a few. We are currently creating a web version, which will provide the next generation of school employees their Language School Management System for years to come.
This role bridges the gap between our Product support team and Class system development team. You’ll be bright and enthusiastic, looking for your first or second role further to studying an IT based qualification.
You’ll be technical in nature but able and happy to talk to our customers and staff about problems of a more technical nature. In time you’ll be able to help our customers with installations and solve issues with Class on their servers and within our Cloud infrastructure.
You’ll also have a keen eye for detail as we’re looking for someone to test our product and feedback any issues prior to a release.
This is a broad role in a small company and would suit someone with a passion for IT, wanting to try out a number of career paths. Possible progression can be into Engineering, Support, Testing or within the Development Team.
- First Line Company IT support – helping our team with hardware/software issues, password resets etc
- Technical Customer support – answering queries both via email and telephone, logging responses on our system in a timely manner to our SLA’s
- Updating technical help documents to help our customers help them selves
- Product testing prior to a release
- 1st line Engineering support to both internal staff and customers
- Some out of hours working to upgrade customers in non-working hours and to support overseas customers as and when required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- IT based qualification
- Enthusiastic to learn more about IT in an organisation
- Good written and verbal communication
- Good record keeper
- Attention to detail
- Logical thinker
- Good analytical problem solving skills
- Good technical knowledge and want to continue to stay up to date
- Customer support experience
- Testing experience
- IT support experience
Please email us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org