What does the Subscription cover?
The Class Cloud Subscription Price covers:
- 1 Year Access to Class Cloud
- Hosting of Class Database on the Cloud
- Full Product Support (from our dedicated Support team)
- Access to our Online Training and Getting Started Materials
- Standard Annual Version Upgrades (Major updates may incur additional charges)
- IT and Connected Support for Class
- Full Backups/Resilience/Security for your Class Data & Server
Can we import our current data into Class?
Class can import “static data”, by which we mean any personal, address and additional details for students, agents and accommodation providers.
Unfortunately, we cannot bring across existing bookings or enrolments, however, we could put some of this booking information into the many spare ‘notes’ fields within Class. Anything that is currently Access or Excel based we will be able to import into Class for you, even items such as ‘Agent Preferences’, but we cannot import bookings/enrolments or an accounting management system like QuickBooks or Sage.
If you decide that you’d like us to import your current data for you, this would occur prior to installation, and we would send you 3 straightforward Excel documents to complete and return with the information you’d like brought across from your current system(s) into Class.
How long from the moment we order Class until we are up and running?
Typically, from the day you decide to subscribe to Class, we would be able to get you up and running within a month. We like to run an internet speed test from your school site and once this is done we simply need to set you up on cloud infrastructure.
Once you have been invoiced, we await a 30% deposit, then book in the installation on a date which suits your team. Finally, we organise any online or onsite training that you have opted for. After the first few training sessions have been completed, we will ask for the remaining balance.
We ensure that there is constant communication between yourselves and the Infospeed Sales/IT to make sure the process runs smoothly.
Can we add or remove modules or the number of users as and when we please?
Yes! Simply let us know which modules or how many users you’d like to increase or decrease by and we will send you a quote for that. Figures will be pro-rata’d against your current contract to ensure a fair deal.
If you require additional users in the summer only, for example from June to August, then you simply let us know, we quote you and we connect on your preferred date to add the users, and then again on the day that you’d like them to be removed!
What are the benefits of Class Cloud?
There are many benefits to Class Cloud, including:
- the Class.NET product is hosted by Infospeed
- IT costs are therefore reduced
- you no longer have to purchase, maintain and update your in-house servers for Class
- reduced technical overhead
- there is NO need for separate software and hardware packages
- we provide support for your Class.NET set up (inc Backups, Antivirus, Software Installation, Security)
- 3-tier back-up of Class
- you will be Class Web-ready, meaning you will have access to Class Web when iterative releases commence in the near future
- it is available on multiple platforms: Windows, Mac OSX, Linux, iPhone and Android
- speedier access to support your database should you require assistance
- easier 3rd party module integration (for example with Flywire and Guided E-Learning) ; easy integration with our online booking system (Class Online Toolkit)
Is Class Cloud compatible with Apple Mac?
Can Class link to other external systems we use?
We are currently working on the general interfacing capabilities of Class. We have built many custom links for our clients to e.g. CRM/ERP systems. We are happy discuss your individual requirements with you. We do currently have a Class/Uni-Pay (international payment collection system) link and a Class/GEL (student services portal) link and of course you can link your website bookings to Class via our Online Toolkit.