The Class accounting Ledger Module (optional) has been designed to produce a controlled ledger, but with specific emphasis on debt collection. The layout and approach is different from most accounting ledgers, to allow the specific requirements of schools to be incorporated.
- Receipt screen automatically shows any unallocated cash (top section), and any allocations of that receipt (bottom)
- Full & partial allocations
- Reverse allocations – no journals!
- Reverse part of allocation
The Class accounting Ledger Module (optional) enables you to receive money from agents and students into Class and allocate received funds across students/course components in a flexible way. This provides powerful features for tracking debt and reporting the financial situation of your company.
- Deposit Indicator
- Part or full allocation
- Write off/Exchange differences
- Reference + 50 character comment field
- Allocation Rules
- Easy to see who owes what!
- Accounting reports (for posting to accounts package)
The accounts Ledger Module (optional) dynamically ages and shows outstanding debts by student enrolment (for Agent accounts). A Report allows all debts to be clearly seen. Filters allow debts to be shown by school, allowing direct student debts needing collection by the school, to be easily seen.
- Future bookings can be suppressed if required
- Wide range of reports – Daybook, Receipts, Statements etc.