What is Class Cloud?
Class is a cloud-based, comprehensive school administration and booking system capable of managing all of your business needs.
How Class helps you
Class is a school administration system designed specifically for language and training schools.
Class helps you manage the entire student experience – from the time they enquire through to their departure. The system works via a number of different Modules which gives you the ability to manage various aspects of your business such as:
Bookings and Enrolments
- Direct student enquiries and bookings
- Group bookings and invoicing
- Agent bookings and invoicing
- Tip! Use our customisable forms from our Online Toolkit
- Classing, courses, and timetabling
- Student attendance, progress, assessments
- Teacher database and payroll hours
- Invoicing and sales ledger accounting
- Multiple price lists
- Payments and receipts
- Detailed financial and statistical reporting
- Database management for all kinds of accommodation (homestay, rooms, apartments, houses, dorms, etc.)
- Accommodation allocation and payments
Big Data, Admin and CRM Database Management
- Host families / accommodation
- Tip! Stay compliant with our Parental Consent Forms
- ETO’s (Educational Training Office)
- Batch processing and emailing
- Reporting, statistics and lists
- Business intelligence reporting
For more than 30 years, we have made continuous improvements to our system, driven by our experience working as partners with more than 250 language school clients.
The benefits of Class Cloud
Class Cloud is now available for all customers. This gives you access to Class through the web on our SQL Server database, a hosted multi-tenancy solution. The Class product, database and documents are hosted by us on our cloud infrastructure. This gives you:
Low technical overhead
- No need to purchase, maintain or update in-house servers for Class.
- No need for separate server software and hardware packages.
- Since the system is cloud-based, you can access it from anywhere.
- Class Cloud is available on all platforms that support Remote Desktop 8.0, such as Windows Desktop and macOS
- Third party module integration (e.g. Flywire and Guided E-Learning).
- We provide support for your Class set up (including Backups, Antivirus, Software Installation, Security).
- Excellent support package and access to our dedicated support team.
- If you’re on the Cloud, that means you will have access to Class Web when we start releasing it later this year.
Moving from your current solution to Class Cloud
Each customer transition will be slightly different in nature depending on if you are building from scratch, transferring from an old system, or migrating from your current cloud-based solutions.
For a visual overview of what to expect as you transition from your old system to Class, see our step-by-step guide to getting started.
Technical requirements for your school’s administrative system
We’ve outlined the technical specifications for you and your IT manager to run through as you get started on Class Cloud.
Need a helping hand?
We have a variety of ongoing training options and we’re here any time to help you.
- Contact us via the Live Chat on screen.
- Send us a note.