Class holds a database of all of your accommodation providers including Host Families, Hotels & Residences. A wide range of information can be stored and called upon. Each accommodation can be broken down into location, type and number of beds in each room. Twin, Single, Dormitory Rooms can all be easily managed for their availability.
- Name/address, email, mobile etc. + 10 user defined fields
- Non availability dates (holidays etc.) can be added, either by room or total accommodation
- Student own accommodation
- Area matching
- Historical list of students who have stayed in each accommodation.
Families can be flagged as having particular requirements both in terms of types of students that can be accepted and finances.
- Family preferences, town, area, grade, schools, can all be used in the matching process
- Automatic host family payments, including remittance slip + cheques/BACS
- Unavailability by accommodation or by room
- Rooms or complete house can have “non available” dates
- Infinite number of rooms (residences/hotels etc.)
- Areas – geographic or time or mileage etc.
- Dated Notes can be attached to the Accommodation record to record any incidents or issues
General and “Merge” Notes
Fields are available to write summaries regarding each accommodation so that you can e.g. email a document to your student telling them about the family they are staying with.
- Data used for Word merge
- Internal general information
Students Needing Accommodation
We recognise that you need to know who is unplaced at all times. Class can give you immediate access to your arrivals lists for any unplaced student to be assigned accommodation.
- Dynamic list of students needing accommodation, changed or cancelled
Accommodation Chart – Weekly (optional)
The Advanced Accommodation Module is available as an option for checking availability from a single on screen view.
- Mainly used for residences, but can be used for home stays
- Colour coding to show male, female, overbooked etc.
- Double click allows entry to be changed
- Export to Excel
A separate Agent Room Allocation module is available for pre-allocating rooms to your agents.