Customer Support & Maintenance
The Support & Training Team
At Infospeed we believe that customer support and training for Class should be second to none. That is why we have a team of fully trained and experienced staff dedicated to assisting our customers. Some of them have even been with us for 25 years!
The support team shares office space with our development and systems engineering staff, which gives them access to experts who can dig further into their investigations whenever necessary. Having these specialists on hand is one of the many reasons why Class Systems is able to service our customers so effectively and continually improve the scope and functionality of our product.
Support Contracts with Infospeed
The following support is included in your annual subscription:
- Annual support, maintenance and upgrade contract (ASMU).
- Connected support (direct connections to your data to solve problems with you).
- Class Cloud IT/server support and assistance.
What Benefits Are Included in the Subscription?
There are many ways in which we support our Class Cloud customers. These include:
- Access to our support team to resolve urgent and ongoing issues.
- Daily advice on setting up Class and using its many features.
- Access to our service engineers for advice on any IT issues relating to Class.
- Connected support service (see below).
- Access to our support section on our website.
- Access to help files and getting started documents.
- Upgrades to the latest quarterly version of Class.NET.
- Access to our Super User Advanced Training programmes.
What is Connected Support?
We also provide our instant connection support service in every subscription. When issues arise, our support team will connect directly to your system using the latest connection software to provide the fastest support.
This gives you that extra piece of mind that your queries or issues can be dealt with by directly connecting to your system, allowing us to see for ourselves the query raised on your data, often speeding up the time it takes to resolve the issue and providing an extra level of help.
Also, in the unlikely event of your Class data needing patching due to an integrity issue (not virus or human error) then connected support supplies the means and the service for connecting to your system and correcting the problem.
- Resolve support issues and training issues using direct on-screen support.
- Enables our support team to connect to your database.
- Technical issues can be resolved directly by our service engineers.
- Speedy data fixing service.
Our Commitment / Service Level Agreement
We pride ourselves on providing quick and efficient support no matter what country you work in.
Our dedicated help desk will respond quickly to incoming support issues and we will keep you informed at all stages of the progress of your issue. Should you at any time be unsatisfied with the support you have received, issues can be escalated at any stage to include the involvement of an Infospeed manager or director.
Our current SLA’s can be found in the latest copy of your Application Software Provider Agreement.
Support Log Tracking
Infospeed has a comprehensive internal log tracking system, which not only keeps track of the logs and their importance, but also provides a wealth of data in tracking similar or related support issues.
Support Team Available Hours
Help desk hours are (UK times):
Monday to Thursday: 09.00 – 17:30
Friday: 09:00 – 17:00
UK public holidays excluded.
Overseas Customer Support
We understand the importance of supporting all of our customers, not just those in our time zone. We regularly organise support and training sessions around the clock to support our overseas clients.
If you have any concerns, please ask to speak to one of our overseas customers who will be happy to provide a reference.
How Do I Get Help?
Where possible, issues should be emailed to the Support Desk (firstname.lastname@example.org) outlining the issue with as much supporting documentation, screen shots, etc. as possible. This will help to speed up the process in understanding the problem.
You can also send support requests from the Customer Login area of the website.