Class Systems, created by Infospeed, is a cloud–based, comprehensive administration and booking system for schools, colleges and universities, that manages all business needs.
Class celebrates 30 years of reliability
Since 1989, Class has been the most popular software system used by language schools worldwide.
- 2,200+ users in 250+ schools use Class every day.
- Global client base with schools of all sizes and structures.
- 30 years of experience designing and installing systems for the language school industry.
- Most of our customers have been with us for decades.
- We are a tight-knit team with international experience working in language schools and includes, designers, developers, programmers, systems engineers, qualified accountants.
Infospeed Ltd was founded over 30 years ago by accountants (Graham Hacker and Carol Davies) who had vast experience in the language school sector. They recognised the need for an all-encompassing language school administration software that also addressed the particular financial needs of the language sector – and so ‘Class’ was born. Since 1989 ‘Class’ has been at the very heart of this sector and we work hand-in-hand with many of the world’s leading language schools with 100s of users and 1000s of students.
No school is too small or too large for ‘Class’, and the cost is fair and reflective of usage: it is calculated according to the number of (admin users, not student/agent) users and which features are required. Learn more about Class modules and features.
In order to keep ahead of the changing demands of the industry and our customers, we have continually improve our offering. Over the years, Class has seen various large “releases” and also the move to a “cloud-based” solution in 2018 (Class Cloud).
2019: The Year of Change
In May 2019, Infospeed was acquired by Embrace Software Inc, a company based out of Canada that specializes in software acquisitions. Embrace brings a wealth of knowledge in accelerated product development, enterprise software processes and streamlined operations to dramatically improve Class’s customer experience.
In Sep 2019, under Embrace’s operating model Infospeed launched their first iteration of Class Web: the next generation Web product that brings the best of both worlds: (a) depth from 30 years of experience and (b) the power of latest technologies.
Class Web is now on a quarterly product development cycle where customers will see new modules and features added every 3 – 4 months.
For 2020, we are building integrations with 3rd party CRM, Enhanced communication engine, Smart & intelligent reporting and Business Intelligence dashboards. In addition, we are also bringing applications (such as Student portal, Applicant portal, Agents portal and more) that will go hand-in-hand with the core Class – Student Information System.
We have achieved all of this with the expertise of a proud and long-standing team of managers, engineers, developers, sales and support staff, all of whom are based in our offices in Dorset (UK), and with active support from the Embrace team from Canada.
When you’ve got Class, you’ve got…
- With roots in accounting and finance, our system has accuracy and compliance at its core.
Stability and scope
- Covering virtually every aspect of your business, Class will manage your student database, bookings, enrolments, agents, groups, teachers, classes, courses, payments, finances and accommodation.
Regular new features
- We have a Wish List of requests to ensure we constantly add new features for clients.
- Our in-house team concentrates on continuous system upgrades and new functionality.
A robust, customisable system
- Our system can be adapted to many business models and we are continuously expanding into various industries.
Reliable and friendly service
- Our support team is on hand to assist you (real live people, not chatbots!).
- We have an extensive video library with tutorials on nearly every function in the system so you can receive on-demand, online training.
- We offer free Super User Training Days 3-4 times a year.
- We also offer training to suit clients’ schedules, no matter what time zone you are in.
- Signatories to the code of conduct of BASDA (Business Applications Software Developers Association).
- English UK Corporate Member since 2004.
Book a free demo
The best way to understand how much Class can do for you is to see it in action!
Book a quick demo and learn how we can customise the system to suit your needs and requirements.