Class is equipped to fully manage your academic department and courses. It is possible to place students onto a course and into a corresponding Class. This class can then be timetabled into a room and with a teacher that have availability as a specific time. Timetables can be transferred into futures weeks/terms. All clashes or problems are easily identifiable.
- Attendance Tracking
- Entry Test Batch Entry
- Course Manager
- Teacher Database
- Room Management
Attendance & Absence Reporting
It is increasingly important to track attendance to meet accreditation requirements and ensure the safety and progress of your students. Class is continually updated to meet the needs of accreditation and immigration departments across the world.
- Weekly attendance history by student
- Separate absence tracking (for monitoring rates of absence/trends)
- Hourly reporting and % attendance (when using our Timetabling Module)
- Reports providing exceptions & reasons for absence
- Attendance totals available
- Ability to create attendance/absence warning letters to send out
- Documents, certificates, etc.
Regular testing of students e.g. for weekly listening or written tests can be saved and reported in Class.
- User defined test headings e.g. speaking, listening etc.
- Diary dates for next review
- Standard paragraphs for each heading/score for review of documents and certificates
A students initial test score can be entered into Class and this result can be used to determine the students level. Students can then be allocated into a class according to your needs. Classes can be change to take into account factors such as nationality mix and total room capacity.
- Drag and drop students between classes
- Student records automatically updated
- Holiday classes
Registers / Class Lists
Class comes with standard classing registers/lists supplied but is capable also of creating tailored lists to your requirements with your own design. These are exported to Crystal Reports but you can also tailor-make your own using Word merge.
- Fixed format & user defined fields
- Other academic student lists
Included in the Core Module are classing capabilities to place students into the required class. However the optional Timetabling Module is a powerful timetabling module which can quickly organise your classes, teachers, rooms and daily timetable.
Class allows you to see which classes are available in a week and assign teachers to it, as well as place them in the correct available rooms. Teacher and student timetables can be printed and the teacher and room utilisation can be viewed for reporting purposes.
- Full drag/drop facility for classes and teachers
- System for teacher/class/room scheduling/allocation
- Copy timetables across weeks/terms
- Provide maintenance records for school/teacher/room/holiday/absence
- Output to Excel:
- Teacher Units worked information (can help your payroll)
- Teacher holiday/absence record
- Teacher history (where/when they taught)
- Room Utilisation Report
- Track and output teacher hours/units worked (for payroll)
- Track and output teacher holiday/absence record
- A history of timetables can be viewed
- Timetables can be copied weekly or by term
- Teacher lesson teaching history recording