Class Online Toolkit
Customisable GDPR-friendly forms that integrate seamlessly into Class Systems
You’ve probably got a lot of different forms to capture student information, for example:
- Lead generation forms,
- Contact us or enquiry forms,
- Forms to book accommodation or transportation.
You naturally want to customise your forms to suit your brand and to track the effectiveness of various lead sources. The trouble is, with all these forms it can be time consuming to enter the data into your admin system.
Student booking and enquiry forms
The next time you want to send a student or agent to a form, use our Online Toolkit to build the form and you’ll save an incredible amount of time… and hassle.
Your admin team can verify or edit the booking received via the form on your website before it is confirmed in Class (the booking request is kept in a holding area for your review). In just one or two clicks, the information is automatically captured as either an enquiry or a confirmed booking.
You can create a form with any of the following information and it will be directly entered into Class Systems:
- Product information, prices and availability (e.g. language courses, summer camps, training programmes, etc.).
- Accommodation types, dates and prices.
- Transportation (e.g. airport pickups, transfers).
- Sundry expenses (e.g. course materials, excursions, pocket money).
- Marketing or communication preferences and opt-ins.
The Online Toolkit can even be customised to include online payment (via our partner Flywire), instant fee calculations and other features. Some of these customisations are subject to additional costs.
Check out a sample form below!
Advantages of using the Class Online Toolkit
- Everything in 1 form – no need to maintain 2 systems. Your website ‘talks’ to Class Systems.
- Zero risk of incorrect data entry – information comes straight from a form into Class, and your staff can verify or edit it before confirming.
- Saves you time – the system does all the work for you.
- Tailored to your school – change fields, and use your logo and branding.
- Flexible – the online form can be used by students or agents.
- Fluid integration – if you change a product or price in Class, it will be reflected in your online form. Update the information once, and it appears elsewhere instantly.
- If you also have the Ledger Module, within Class your Accounting team can view payments, balances and other financial information as compared to the booking enquiry from the online form(s).
Now that’s classy!
Let’s get started
We’d be happy to advise you in the creation of your new web-ready forms. If your school teaches young learners, we can also create Parental Consent Forms for you. These work much like the Class Online Toolkit and once created, you can edit the forms or questions in Class any time. Plus, the Parental Consent Forms will work on Class.NET, Class Cloud and Class Web (launching later this year).