Parental Consent Forms
Custom-designed forms that integrate seamlessly into Class Systems
Is your school offering courses to students under the age of 18? If so, then you know how important it is to capture the right kind of student information prior to their arrival.
This might mean more administrative work for you, but it doesn’t have to!
Class has developed a product which offers you the ability to obtain everything you need in a few clicks. And the data will even be automatically uploaded into the student’s account in Class Systems, so there’s no need for re-entry.
Parental consent forms for students under 18 years old
We will custom-build your consent form with any of the following information and it will be directly entered into Class Systems:
- Emergency contact information.
- Contact information for the student’s guardian.
- Medical and insurance records.
- Travel and transportation information.
- Attendance and curfew information.
- Accommodation types, details and rules.
- Permissions during unsupervised time or leisure activities.
- Consent to use photos or videos of the child.
- Marketing or communication preferences and opt-ins.
See a sample form below!
How does it work?
- Tell us which questions you want to ask the parent, guardian or agent (don’t worry – you can edit these later!).
- We’ll create the web-ready form within Class.
- You integrate the form into your website.
- You send the link to the form on your website to the parent, guardian or agent.
- After the form is completed on your website, the data is sent into the Class Web Holding area.
- Your admin team can verify or edit the information received via the form before it is confirmed in Class. It is matched to a student when you “accept” it into Class.
Advantages of using the Class Parental Consent Forms for young learners
- You no longer need to have consent forms printed and imported!
- Everything is in 1 form – no need to maintain 2 systems. Your website collects the data and then ‘talks’ to Class Systems.
- Zero risk of incorrect data entry – information comes straight from the form into Class, and your staff can verify or edit it before confirming.
- Saves you time – the system does all the work for you.
- Completely customisable – change fields any time you like, and use your logo and branding.
- Flexible – the online form can be used by parents, guardians or agents.
- Fluid integration – if you change a question in Class, it will be reflected in your online consent form. Update the information once, and it appears elsewhere instantly.
How can I start using Parental Consent Forms?
We can create Parental Consent Forms for you. Once created, you can edit the forms or questions in Class any time. They will work on Class.NET, Class Cloud and Class Web (launching later this year).
The Parental Consent Form works in the same way as the Class Online Toolkit and is hosted on the same server. You do not need to have the Toolkit to use the Consent Forms.