Customer Support & Maintenance
The Support & Training Team
At Infospeed we believe that Customer Support & Training for Class should be second to none. That is why we have a team of fully trained and experienced staff dedicated to assisting our customers.
The support team also has access to our Development and Systems Engineering staff to go further into their investigations whenever necessary. Our team includes staff that have been supporting customers for up to 25 years!
Support Contracts with Infospeed
The following support is included in your subscription price:
- Annual Support, Maintenance and Upgrade Contract (ASMU)
- Connected Support (Direct Connections to your Data to solve problems with you)
- Class Cloud IT/Server Support and Assistance
What Benefits Do We Get Included in the Subscription?
There are many ways in which we support our Cloud customers. These include:
- Access to our Support team to resolve urgent and ongoing issues
- Daily advice on setting up Class and using it’s many features
- Access to our Service Engineers for advice on any IT issues relating to Class
- Connected Support Service (see below)
- Access to our Support section on our Website
- Access to Help Files and Getting Started Documents
- Upgrades to the latest quarterly version of Class.NET
- Access to our Super User and other training programmes
What is Connected Support
Included in your subscription we also provide our instant connection support service. When issues arise our support team will connect directly to your system using the latest connection software to provide the fastest support.
It provides that extra piece of mind that your queries/issues can be dealt with by direct connection to your system, allowing us to see for ourselves the query raised on your data, often speeding response and providing an extra level of help.
Also, in the unlikely event of your Class data needing patching due to an integrity issue (not virus or human error) then connected support supplies the means and the service for connecting to your system and correcting the problem.
- Resolve support issues and training issues using direct on screen support
- Enables our support team to connect to your database.
- Technical issues can be resolved directly by our Service Engineers
- Data Fixing Service
Our Commitment / Service Level Agreement
We pride ourselves on providing quick and efficient support no matter what country you work in. Issues will be acknowledged quickly and we will keep you informed at all stages of the progress of your issue. Should you at any time be unsatisfied with the support you have received, issues can be escalated at any stage to include the involvement of an Infospeed Manager/Director.
The dedicated help desk will respond quickly to incoming support issues. Our current SLA’s can be found in the latest copy of our Application Software Provider Agreement available on request.
We support companies across the world from our UK offices and experiences shows this works very well. (see Overseas Customer Support below)
Support Log Tracking
Infospeed has a comprehensive internal log tracking system, which not only keeps track of the logs and their importance, but also provides a wealth of data in tracking similar or related support issues.
What Hours are the Support Team Available to Talk to?
Help Desk hours are (UK times):
Monday to Thursday: 9.00am to 5.30pm
Friday: 9.00am to 5.00pm
excluding UK public holidays.
Overseas Customer Support
We understand the importance of supporting all of our customers not just those in our time zone. We regularly organise support and training sessions at hours to support our overseas clients.
If you have any concerns regarding this please ask to speak to one of our overseas customers who will be happy to provide a reference.
What Should I Do to Ask for Support?
Where possible issues should be emailed in to the Support Desk outlining the issue with as much supporting documentation, screen shots etc. as possible. This will help to speed up the process in understanding the problem.
You can also send Support requests from the My Account area of the website.