Within Class you have the Group Batch Processes, which allows you to apply an update to all records within a group.
Group Batch updating can be used to update student records in many circumstances, including the following examples:
- A Group is arriving/departing on different dates than first booked.
- Students are to study on a different course than the one originally booked.
- The course price item has been incorrectly input.
- Accommodation is to be upgraded.
- Transfer details once known can be updated.
- Arrival Status and Bookings Status can be updated.
- Classes can be changed.
- Packages can be amended.
There is a helpsheet (no.SQL026) which covers this. Please click on the following link to view or download helpsheet – SQL026.net Group Batch Updates.doc