How do I correct a wrong allocation of cash?

You need to “Reverse” the allocation and then allocate it correctly.  To do that:

You would highlight the student in the Receipt Analysis and click on “Reverse”, this then allows you to re-allocate it to the correct accounts.

There is a helpsheet (no.LED003) which covers this.  Please contact [email protected] for this or you can find it in the “Customer Login” area of the website.


Tags : class ledger, LED003, receipt

> Back to Knowledgebase